Re: NTEmacs: make bootstrap fails with latest CVS sources

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: NTEmacs: make bootstrap fails with latest CVS sources
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:39:16 +0100

   From: "David Ponce"<address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:28:14 +0100

   > When I tried to bootstrap latest CVS version of Emacs I now get the
   > following error:

[...]

   > Wrong type argument: listp, safe-chars
   > Signal 127

[...]

   > Any idea on what causes that?  I build Emacs using mingw 1.1 on
   > Windows NT4 SP6a.  Any help will be much appreciated.

Fix utf-8.el by deleting the command setq on line 399. It is not correct
fix though...
--
Pavel Janík

Well, after spending a lot of time hacking on Emacs you develop
a particular intimacy with point.  A sort of friendship which
doesn't allow for "the" to appear in front of "point" any more.
                  -- Stefan Monnier in comp.emacs