Re: f90-mode - auto-fill and font-lock

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: f90-mode - auto-fill and font-lock
Date: 14 Dec 2001 19:55:09 +0000

 > It depends how actively you want to maintain the package.
 > Do you want to take charge of handling this issue?

I will look at it eventually.  I suspect this is caused by a change
somewhere else but that the f90.el code should just work differently.
I have a hard time with that package and it should have non-trivial
attention.

If someone else understands it better, they're welcome to take it on,
especially if they edit more Fortran 90 than I do.