Re: Emacs is consing like mad

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Emacs is consing like mad
Date: 07 Jan 2002 22:16:12 +0000

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> |>     I have found the culprit: it was Mule-UCS.
> |>
> |> Will you debug the bug, or do you want help?
>
> I haven't yet found the time to look closer.  If someone else could
> take a look that would be great.

It is occurring somewhere within the mucs-define-package macro in
un-define.el. Is there an easy way to debug macros? It is not clear to
me exactly what this macro does; on the surface it appears to use the
first argument as a identifier, and evaluate the rest of its
arguments, but evaluating the individual parts of the body does not
work.

--
Jason Rumney