Re: Time for v21.2?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: Time for v21.2?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:47:41 +0100

   From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
   Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:08:19 -0700 (MST)

   >     It's up to Richard to decide how to conduct the pretest, but I'd hope
   >     the pretest for 21.2 could be short, since we tried very hard to add
   >     only safe bugfixes.  (It remains to be seen whether we succeeded ;-)
   >
   > I hope so too, and I expect we won't need more than one or two
   > pretests before we release 21.2.

I'd like to see Gerd's OK with my sound.c patch which allows using :data
with play-sound, because it surely is also for 21.2. Or should I commit
that?
--
Pavel Janík

/* After several hours of tedious analysis, the following hash
 * function won.  Do not mess with it... -DaveM
 */
                  -- 2.2.16 fs/buffer.c