Emacs for blinds (was: Re: Windows port of emacs -- configuration questi

From: Janusz S. Bień
Subject: Emacs for blinds (was: Re: Windows port of emacs -- configuration questions)
Date: 20 Jan 2002 18:38:07 +0100

Do you intentionally don't use Emacspeak or you are just not aware of
it?

This is from MORE.STUFF from Emacs 21.1 distribution:

 * Emacspeak -- A Speech Output Subsystem For Emacs:
   <URL:http://emacspeak.sourceforge.net/>

And here are some other useful URLs:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/emacspeak-guide/
http://emacspeak.sf.net/user-guide/user-guide.zip

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/cgi-bin/emacspeak-search

And those pages are for Mitsugu SAKAMOTO, as they are in Japanese:

Bilingual Emacspeak Project
http://www.argv.org/bep/

Voice Windows
http://www.shonan-it.ac.jp/each_science/info/nabeken/voice/