Re: Is it fixed?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: Is it fixed?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:51:21 +0100

   From: address@hidden (Kim F. Storm)
   Date: 28 Jan 2002 23:52:42 +0100

   > It has been fixed:

Yes, but one similar problem is still present. I'm very often doing C-h
f something RET. The window is then split. Sometimes, the mode-line in the
middle of the frame contains white block instead of the block with the
mode-line face. It is in the same column the cursor is on in the upper
window. It is not easily reproducible, though I can provide many
screenshots of it.
--
Pavel Janík

Viper mode is a known VIrus that is able to infect the One and Only Emacs.
                  -- Bernd Nawothnig in alt.religion.emacs