pong.el and color-tty

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: pong.el and color-tty
Date: 30 Jan 2002 10:48:47 +1000

I noticed that M-x pong doesn't seem to work on a color tty, an i386
debian console in my case.  Backtrace below.

I think the gamegrid options don't allow a symbol like
pong-blank-color but must have a string.  I get some joy from the
change below.  At the same time I thought to suggest setting
major-mode and mode-name.

        * pong.el (pong-display-options): Bring pong-blank-options etc into
        the function and expand pong-blank-color etc to their values.  Fixes
        M-x pong on a color-tty.
        (pong): Set major-mode and mode-name, for the benefit of describe-mode
        and modeline.  Say pong in the doc string, not pong-mode.