Re: other-frame , keymaps

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: other-frame , keymaps
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:41:37 -0700 (MST)

    1. `other-frame' only moves the other frame to the front, it does not
       _select_ the other frame.  (WM: FVWM2)

Are you using frame-follows-mouse?

    2. In some modes the keymaps are not working properly.  For instance
       in gnus-summary-mode my own bindings <C-c + letter> are not
       working, even though `describe-key' says they should.

Can you tell us precisely how to reproduce this?
Please read the Bugs section in the Emacs manual, which provides
guidelines on how to write a bug report to give us the
necessary information so we can fix the bug.

If it is hard to produce a precise recipe using Gnus,
maybe you could find another case which shows the same problem.