Re: abbrev problem

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: abbrev problem
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:09:33 +0100

address@hidden (Pavel Janík) writes:

> unfortunately I can not reproduce this too. After doing that, Emacs asked
> me to save the *mail* buffer, but no other questions.

And the next question was whether I want to save ~/.abbrev_defs.

> What got saved to the file ~/.abbrev_defs?

All these system settings like:

(define-abbrev-table 'fortran-mode-abbrev-table '(
    (";b" "byte" nil 0)
    (";im" "implicit" nil 0)
    (";il" "implicit logical" nil 0)
    (";ii" "implicit integer" nil 0)
    (";bd" "block data" nil 0)
    (";ic" "implicit complex" nil 0)

[...]

    ))

> What exactly are the questions you answer?
> Please don't be cryptic about that sort of info.

Sorry.

Maybe it happened for you because your .abbrev_defs already contains
these settings like the one quoted above?  I'll try to reproduce the
problem the next time.

--
address@hidden (work) / address@hidden (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o