Re: hyperspec.el

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: hyperspec.el
Date: 03 Apr 2002 09:39:19 -0500

> * In message <address@hidden>
> * On the subject of "Re: hyperspec.el"
> * Sent on Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:56:48 -0700 (MST)
> * Honorable Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:
>
> What is the license on the hyperspec?  Also, could you tell me the
> authors' names and email addresses in case I need to write to them?

what difference does the CLHS license make?!
clhs.el is not distributing it or anything extracted from it.
just like w3 can access lots of proprietary pages on the WWW,
clhs can access the hyperspec, whatever the license is.
see
<http://www.lisp.org/HyperSpec/FrontMatter/About-HyperSpec.html#Legal>
<http://www.xanalys.com/software_tools/reference/HyperSpec/Front/Help.htm#Legal>

--