Re: Improved w32 XBM image support

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Improved w32 XBM image support
Date: 03 Apr 2002 17:49:24 +0100

Hi David,

Thanks for your work on this.  I see from the copyright assignment
list that you have made separate assignments for ruler-mode and
recentf, but I don't see a general assignment for Emacs (unless it was
made more recently than the list I have).  Would you like to make a
general assignment that covers changes to Emacs?

--
Jason Rumney