Re: unify-8859-on-encoding-mode

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: unify-8859-on-encoding-mode
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 12:01:58 +0200

   From: "Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:17:04 -0500

   > Pavel does the same thing happen when writing a file ?
   > E.g. starting with an empty file, enter your name, save
   > the file and check the coding-system used for writing.

No, it does not happen with files. So I think it is connected to Gnus
only. I use current CVS Gnus for handling mail.
--
Pavel Janík

Have you considered defenestrating your computer and replacing Windows with
GNU/Linux?  It is a shame for you to be in bondage to Microsoft.
                  -- Richard Stallman <address@hidden> in emacs-devel