[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
13 Apr 2002 15:57:39 -0400
Gnus/5.09 (Gnus v5.9.0) Emacs/21.2.50
> * In message <address@hidden>
> * On the subject of "Re: hyperspec.el"
> * Sent on Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:07:04 -0600 (MDT)
> * Honorable Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:
> No reply from Pitman alas.
Okay - let me fill in for him. :-)
He was the X3J13 secretary and worked on producing the CLHS as an
employee of Harlequin. The (c) to the CLHS belongs now to Xanalys
(which bought Harlequin). Pitman has been laid off from there for
quite some time, so I don't think he can help you.
I have no idea about how successful you might be in convincing Xanalys
to release CLHS under the GFDL (or whatever will make you agree to
distribute my clhs.el with Emacs), but it's them who you should
contact, not Pitman.
95 Sawyer Road
Three University Park
Waltham, MA 02453
Tel: +1 877 XANALYS
(1 877 926 2597)
Fax: +1 781 736 1949
Will you go after them?
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat7.2 GNU/Linux
Read, think and remember! <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
I don't want to be young again, I just don't want to get any older.
- Re: hyperspec.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/04/01
- Re: hyperspec.el, Sam Steingold, 2002/04/02
- Re: hyperspec.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/04/02
- Re: hyperspec.el, Sam Steingold, 2002/04/03
- Re: hyperspec.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/04/04
- Re: hyperspec.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/04/05
- Re: hyperspec.el, Sam Steingold, 2002/04/12
- Re: hyperspec.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/04/13
- Re: hyperspec.el,
Sam Steingold <=