Re: C-l while in menu?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: C-l while in menu?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:39:24 +0300 (IDT)

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Richard Stallman wrote:

> Another menu feature that users have asked for is a way to display
> proper-looking menus on ttys.  The idea is that they would look as
> much like X toolkit menus as is possible on a tty.

Some code could be lifted from msdos.c, which already does something like
that.  It's been on my todo forever, but I don't think I will have time
any time soon.

Btw, I suggest to emulate the non-toolkit version of the menu code, like
the MS-DOS port does (look at the non-toolkit part of xmenu.c for the
API), because it's simpler.