Re: C-l while in menu?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: C-l while in menu?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:42:10 +0200

   From: Ben Wing <address@hidden>
   Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 06:04:52 -0700

Ben, Stefan,

   > >>    I think it is very easy. We should use F10, and invent new variable
   > >>    f10-should-use-tmm (this is only idea to exactly describe its
meaning...)
   > >>    defaulting to nil.

[...]

   > -- if you have an alt key separate from meta, you can use it for menu
   > accelerators.

I was not talking about accelerators. I know how to use them in XEmacs. But
I do not know if there is a key binding to pop-up the first menu in the
menubar. We would like Emacs to be compatible if XEmacs if it has that
feature. I do not use XEmacs so I'm asking: does XEmacs have that feature?
If so, what is the keybinding?

As Eli said: keyboard controlling menu is useless if you do not have a way
to enter menubar. Accelerators is one way, but I'm looking for the second
one right now.

[...]

Due to this misunderstanding I ignored the rest of your e-mail.
--
Pavel Janík

/*
 * For moronic filesystems that do not allow holes in file.
 * We may have to extend the file.
 */
                  -- 2.4.0-test2 fs/buffer.c