Re: customize-face

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: customize-face
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:18:50 -0600 (MDT)

    It just occurred to me, while I wanted to customize a face in Gnus
    that I didn't know the name of---wouldn't it be convenient if
    customize-face offered to customize the face at point, if that is a
    named face (symbol)?

It sounds like a good idea.  It could do this if you input the null string.

If there is more than one face on the given character, it could put
all those faces together in the customization buffer.