Re: Vietnamese update [Re: Your papers came]

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: Vietnamese update [Re: Your papers came]
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:18:39 +0200

   From: "Triet H. Lai" <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:12:23 +1000

   > > BTW - how does it compare with this file from CVS?
   > >
   > > address@hidden:~/.Emacs/Work/emacs> head -1
/home/pavel/.Emacs/Work/emacs/leim/quail/vntelex.el
   > > ;;; quail/vntelex.el -- Quail package for Vietnamese by Telex method
   > > address@hidden:~/.Emacs/Work/emacs>
   >
   > I've just checked the CVS from GNU.org website.  Apparently, someone
   > did a similar and better work.

Can you please look at it, test it and report here the changes you need to
make to it to suit your needs? Is this enough to support that method? I do
not speak Vietnamese so I can not judge here :-(
--
Pavel Janík

jfs (beta 0.3.4) has a major bug in "rm -rf tree/", so remove was done
twice for complete removal.