Re: Enhancements to options menu (was Re: Reveal mode)

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Enhancements to options menu (was Re: Reveal mode)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 17:55:30 +0200

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Right, the manual browser would continue to work the same, but the
> file format need to be changed if images and stuff are to be
> supported.  HTML could be made to work, I think.  DocBook seems to be
> designed for these things, maybe it is better, I don't know.

Since images are just one tag, why not include that?  Surely it can't
be so difficult to frob the code such that it groks "*image
/path/to/file::" in addition to "*note Some Node::".  The image tag
could be replaced with the image itself.

And then makeinfo needs to spit out the image tag when appropriate.

kai
--
Silence is foo!