Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Assignment of misc packages for emacs
Date: 17 May 2002 20:15:59 +0900

> I don't like comint because it's so huge, and because it won't even
> load on systems without async subprocesses.
>
> I don't think shell-style completion of commands should depend on
> comint, anyway.

I agree on both counts; I was really just pointing out my personal quick
hack.

Perhaps pcomplete would be appropriate -- would the problems encountered
before when trying to use it with comint affect minibuf usage (I can't
rightly remember what they were)?

-Miles
--
[|nurgle|]  ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
            will  make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?