Re: [usability] mouse-1 for performing actions?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [usability] mouse-1 for performing actions?
Date: 22 May 2002 18:15:15 +0900

address@hidden (Kai Großjohann) writes:
> AFAIK, Emacs does not support drag-and-drop, only
> cut/copy-and-paste.  I think Karl is speaking of drag-and-drop.

Well, emacs supports the `select with the mouse, and then insert
elsewhere with mouse-2' which is basically `drag-n-drop for text'
(and fairly standard across X apps).

Is he referring to some specific drag-and-drop protocol?

-Miles
--
Is it true that nothing can be known?  If so how do we know this?  -Woody Allen