Re: NT Emacs make problem..

From: D. Goel
Subject: Re: NT Emacs make problem..
Date: 11 Jun 2002 13:16:50 -0400

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> not really.  i get particular on build methodology and am likely to whine
> about other things (unproductively) if i get involved in this way.  perhaps
> D. Goel can supply the appropriate patch in addition to writing INSTALL-CVS.

Thi, sorry for the late follow-up. i don't know anything about CVS and
i am quite lost on the issue being discussed here, leave alone
thinking about a patch..  :)

in any case, RMS mentioned we need not add more instructions to
INSTALL-CVS itself.. the latter is, i guess, all ready, and i mailed
it to this ng in another mail....

DG                                 <http://www.glue.umd.edu/~deego/>