Re: No calc in pretest?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: No calc in pretest?
Date: 03 Jul 2002 01:23:20 +0900

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:
> I don't necessarily claim that the :version problem in defcustom
> and in make-obsolete is "a good reason", but I think it is an annoyance.

What is the `:version problem'?  As far as I can see, such comparisons
should still work fine because no existing components have changed
meaning.  Of course the version-number-comparison function will have to
be updated for minor-minor components, but that seems unrelated.

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.