[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:00:36 -0400
> 2. The existing mgp-mode.el has some key-bindings that let you insert
> directives directly e.g. C-c C-p inserts "%page".
Oh, that's what is meant by "Keyword completion" ?
> IMHO this can be done easier with tempo if there is a demand for
> this feature.
I'd recommend `skeleton' instead of `tempo'. I'm not sure why I was
originally biased in favor of `skeleton' (they are *very* similar),
but right now I can justify it with the fact that we should strive to
stick to one of the two and `tempo' is only used by `snmp-mode'
and `dcl-mode' whereas `skeleton' is used by at least 6 packages.
Also `define-skeleton' is autoloaded (and indented properly) :-)
Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Christian Egli, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/08