Re: BINDING_STACK_SIZE => SPECPDL_INDEX

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: BINDING_STACK_SIZE => SPECPDL_INDEX
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:04:23 +0200

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:48:01 +0200, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:

> It is also an index into the specpdl array.

Well, yeah, you're right. This is C we're talking 'bout, after all :)

Anyway, the switch to SPECPDL_INDEX is now done. Changing the variables
(count, speccount, speccount1, post_read_count, count1 and specpdl_count)
to use a single name seems sensible. I'll do it a bit at a time.

I'll use specpdl_top, if no one opposes it.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u