Re: ispell misalignment error

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: ispell misalignment error
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:15:00 +0100

Glenn Morris wrote:

[A stirring tale of an ispell error that captured the hearts of millions]

Alrighty, in the absence of any comments I made a fairly restrained
addition to etc/PROBLEMS on this. Shout at me and/or remove it if you
disagree. I'm sorry that I don't have time at present to look into _why_
this is happening, but it does happen consistently for me on two systems.