Re: Several serious problems

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: Several serious problems
Date: 12 Sep 2002 23:38:48 +0100

>     For instance, the RC version of mule-utf-8 doesn't translate
>     cyrillic-iso8859-5, and the Cyrillic coding systems don't translate
>     mule-unicode-0100-24ff.
>
> We could consider adding that support in RC.  Is it a safe change?

It won't break anything if done correctly, but I don't remember how
much of a change it is relative to the 21.2 code and I don't know who
might have been testing it, if anyone.  My Cyrillic changes also
filled in the koi8-r and alternativnj translation tables properly, and
that may be mixed up with it.