Re: Key sequence C-c C-f C-e uses invalid prefix characters

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Key sequence C-c C-f C-e uses invalid prefix characters
Date: 12 Dec 2002 15:57:08 +0900

Karl Eichwalder <address@hidden> writes:
> Thanks for advise.  Lennart, do you agree with this change?  I like to
> offer help to get this job done (preparing a psgml test release,
> testing, documentation).

You _are_ going to just change the sources, right...?

BTW, the `symbol copying' hook you showed doesn't seem like it would
work very well, since the already-loaded code is going to still point to
all the _old_ symbols (now uninterned), not the newly created `psgml-'
ones.  So if a user then changes a `psgml-' variable, the psgml code
simply won't notice.  [perhaps a way around this, at least for
variables, is to use the new emacs `defvaralias' mechanism]

-Miles
--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)