Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 2.2 available

From: Kevin A. Burton (burtonator)
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 2.2 available
Date: 14 Jan 2003 22:14:57 -0800

Ovidiu Predescu <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thursday, Jan 9, 2003, at 15:13 US/Pacific, Richard Stallman wrote:
>
> >     - Both JDK 1.3 and 1.4 are supported.
> >
> > JDK is not free software.  Can XSLT-process work with a free Java
> > platform instead?
<snip/>

I would bet good money that Xalan will not compile on GCJ.  It might require
some modifications to get working.  I wanted to spend some time documenting the
difference between GCJ and JDK 1.4 and will do that in a month or so when I port
over NewsMonster.

Kevin

--
Kevin A. Burton ( address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden )
           AIM - sfburtonator,  Web - http://www.peerfear.org/

Indeed, on May 17 2001 the Bush administration provided a gift of $43 million
to the Taliban in reward for the destruction of Afghanistan's opium poppy
agricultural industry as part of America's war on drugs. In addition to being an
extremely repressive regieme, the Taliban was already known to be sheltering the
terrorist Osama bin Laden at the time. His group al-Qaida is suspected of having
ties to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1998 American embassy bombings
in Africa, and the attack on the American destroyer USS Cole in Yemen in 2000 .

 http:///www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism.html