Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Jan's Gtk CVS notifications...?]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Jan's Gtk CVS notifications...?]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:15:41 -0500

    >From the point of view of Savannah, I can tell you that all
    commit messages are sent, regardless of the author's address. I've
    looked at the CVS history files and everything looks fine; the
    problem might be at mail.gnu.org that receives the e-mail
    notifications and redistributes them to emacs-commit.

Do you have any way to verify that this particular commit message was
actually sent?

    I'm sorry I'm not familiar with the new method used in mail.gnu.org to
    distribute mail, so I cannot help you (Paul Fisher <address@hidden> should
be
    able to help you).

If you think the problem is there, please report it to address@hidden