Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Jan's Gtk CVS notifications...?]

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Jan's Gtk CVS notifications...?]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:19:40 +0300

> Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:08:50 -0500
> From: Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>
>
> But I do not know if putty is suitable for you.  Putty is an excellent
> ssh client for under Windows.

Thanks.

Yes, I know about PuTTY.  I even downloaded it months ago with the
intent to install and try using it.  However, I didn't have time since
then to actually install it, configure it for my needs, and read the
docs (I need to read the docs to understand how do I generate the
public key that gnu.or sysadmins require).