[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:41:53 -0500
Not an actual example, but an example I gave before with some newlines
removed. Everything depends on the likelihood of such examples
occurring on practice. Especially the missing newline before the
"Footnotes" line (the only problem) looks ugly to me.
I agree, and I would say that is bad Texinfo style.
It is possible that the Texinfo manual says so.
It is also possible that Makeinfo will put blank lines
there, but I am not sure.
We should fix any such manuals.
- Re: info, Richard Stallman, 2003/02/01
- Re: info, Luc Teirlinck, 2003/02/01
- Re: info, Eli Zaretskii, 2003/02/02
- Re: info, Stefan Monnier, 2003/02/03
- Re: info, Luc Teirlinck, 2003/02/03
- Re: info,
Richard Stallman <=
- Re: info, Eli Zaretskii, 2003/02/05
- Re: info, Luc Teirlinck, 2003/02/05
- Re: info, Luc Teirlinck, 2003/02/08