Re: Rmail and headers in other than US-ASCII (RFC2047 encoded words)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Rmail and headers in other than US-ASCII (RFC2047 encoded words)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 14:25:22 -0500

    Is anything in mail-mode missing in message-mode?  Is there any
    reason to port messsage-mode's functionality into mail-mode if the
    reverse turns out to be much easier?

I understand Mail mode, and I can and do maintain it.  As far as I am
concerned Message mode is a replacement that I am a complete stranger
to.