Re: utf-translate-cjk only settable via Customize

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: utf-translate-cjk only settable via Customize
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:27:38 -0500

    The defcustom for utf-translate-cjk contains several keyword args:
    :set, :version, :type, :set-after, and :group.  define-minor-mode is
    a macro that expands to a defcustom statement.  I couldn't see how to
    inject the :version and :set-after keywords into the defcustom
    statement generated by define-minor-mode.

I see now.  I gues adding them to define-minor-mode is ok.