Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:35:42 +0000 (UTC)

Konqueror fails, too.

       I don't claim that one view is better than the other ...

    I just tried to move the bottom line of an article shown in the
    Mozilla web browser up so I could see it better, and I could not.

I just tried the same on Konqueror using KDE.  Equivalent failure.

It looks to me that `mainstream' browsers are as lacking of decent
interface design as mainstream desktops that lack `incremental search'
(which Jef Raskin (of Apple Macintosh interface fame) recommends in
his book, `The Humane Interface').

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden