Re: |PATCH| describe-minor-mode and describe-minor-mode-from-indicator

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: Re: |PATCH| describe-minor-mode and describe-minor-mode-from-indicator
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:27:17 +0900 (JST)

> minor-mode-alist can get quite long, so I think it should show only
> the enabled ones.  Using boundp and symbol-value is a good approach.

If you want to know only minor modes currenly active,
describe-minor-mode-from-indicator is good.

> I've alredy asked Juanma to install the code that Masataki sent.
> How about if you install the improvements that you can see to make?

I'd like to reflect the suggestions given by Stefan Monnier to my
patch. I've already created new patch against the current Emacs source
code. I have to change the doc and NEWS file next.

Masatake YAMATO