Re: skeleton.el _ versus @

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: skeleton.el _ versus @
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:26:29 -0500

    I believe that the correct fix is for *you* to change *your* skeletons
    to be:

     (setq skeleton-point (pop skeleton-positions))

    It makes more sense for you since you are using @ incorrectly.

    Simply because you have taken advantage of a programming error in the
    past does not mean you can continue to do so in the future.

If we are agreed that skeleton's behavior really ought to be different,
then it might be ok to say this to some of the users.  But I don't
think we are agreed on that.