Re: building directory

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: building directory
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:21:55 +0200

fredagen den 4 april 2003 kl 12.27 skrev Masatake YAMATO:

Romain FRANCOISE <address@hidden> tells me the way to find
the emacs C source directory. Thank you, Romain.

With following patch, you can jump to the definition of built-in
function from *Help* created by M-x describe-function.

What does it do if the source is not there? When building and installing
a new Emacs version, I remove the source after make install, because
it is not needed anymore.  I don't think that is very uncommon.

        Jan D.