Compilation break in CVS 21.3.50 - W2K

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Compilation break in CVS 21.3.50 - W2K
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:49:19 +0530

Hello,
 Recent changes to w32term.c breaks the build on W2K using MSVC++ 6.0. It
 is due to the undefined macro "GET_WHEEL_DELTA_WPARAM" which might be
 present in the SDK which is more updated than MSVC++ 6.0. IMHO, we
 should have the following addition in the w32term.c to handle cases
 where it is not found. Correct me if I am wrong.

#ifndef GET_WHEEL_DELTA_WPARAM
#define GET_WHEEL_DELTA_WPARAM(wparam) ((short)HIWORD (wparam))
#endif

I found this info from:

with regards,
dhruva