Re: fencepost is fucked; anyone know what's going on?

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: fencepost is fucked; anyone know what's going on?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:56:06 +0000 (UTC)

Miles Bader asks

    Has anyone had their account re-enabled yet?  I got the call from the
    FSF to confirm my ssh info two days ago, but still can't login to
    fencepost via ssh, and email goes unanswered.  I'm starting to wonder
    if there's something else wrong with my setup.

I have confirmed the new fencepost host id; I have not received a
telephone call; and I am not able to log in:

     $ date +"%a, %Y %h %e  %H:%M:%S %Z" ; ssh -l bob fencepost.gnu.org
    Thu, 2003 Aug  7  12:52:07 UTC
    Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden