Re: recentf improvement

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: recentf improvement
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 08:50:31 +0200

Finally, I don't see the point of calling `abbreviate-file-name' on
every recent file before copying them to file-name-history?

I have no strong opinion about this.  I added it because it is easier
for me to read an abosolute path than a relative path against home

`recentf-list' already contains absolute paths.