Re: Change of C indentation style ('{')

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Change of C indentation style ('{')
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:00:49 -0500

    [Not that I think requring `declarations' of macros is a very workable idea

Sure it is.  We have other features like this in emacs, and they are useful.

    -- people wouldn't do it 99% of the time]

People would do it when they care about the results, and that is good
enough to make it worth doing if it is easy to do.

Of course, a fully automatic solution is certainly better, if it is
not too much work.