Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:06:10 +0000 (UTC)

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> wrote:

    I'd like to propose a better alternative ... replace in those
    three paragraphs the command `edit-options' by its valid
    equivalent `set-variable'.

Done.  Good idea.  I also mentioned the use of TAB to see the
completion list.

`defcustom' is discussed in       (eintr)defcustom

While I think I said enough on `defcustom' for this book, I hardly use
the function.  I would appreciate a look by people with more
experience.

I committed the new version of emacs-lisp-intro.texi to CVS.  Next
time you `make info dvi html' the surface expressions should update.

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden