arch taglines in Tramp files -- how to keep them?

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: arch taglines in Tramp files -- how to keep them?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:08:43 +0000

Tramp lives in its own CVS repository.  Usually, I copy the most
recent release to the Emacs CVS by just copying the files.  Then I
compile a ChangeLog entry from the Tramp ChangeLog files.

But now, if I would just copy over the files from the Tramp CVS, then
the arch taglines would get lost.

What do I do?

Just copy the arch taglines from Emacs CVS to Tramp CVS, and Bob's my
uncle?  Or is there other stuff involved?  Then what will be the
effects of arch taglines stemming from the Emacs repository in the
Tramp repository?

I don't want to make any mistakes, that's why I'm asking.

Kai