Emacs project on Savannah

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Emacs project on Savannah
Date: 23 Dec 2003 12:45:41 +0200

Following Savannah coming up on line, I've reviewed all the privileges
of the Emacs developers and updated the database.  Please tell me if
you have any trouble with Emacs CVS.

Note that I myself did not yet succeed in establishing SSHv2 access to
savannah, so if you have the same problem, it might be something wrong
with savannah setup per se, not with your access rights (if you do
succeed in gaining write access to CVS, please tell me how you did
that).