Re: What shall we do to verify the CVS diffs for emacs?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: What shall we do to verify the CVS diffs for emacs?
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:54:20 -0500

    Ok, I'll volounteer to keep track of what's verified so far.

Thank you.

    Then send me a list of the files you want to verify (C code or Lisp),
    or just request a list of files to check (and I'll chose some files
    for you).

My idea was that we would ask the various contributors to check the
changes they installed.  It doesn't have to be done that way; we
can try it this way too.