Re: [patch] leim/Makefile.in: make distclean should make clean

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [patch] leim/Makefile.in: make distclean should make clean
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:39:06 +0200

> Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:35:42 +0900 (JST)
> From: Kenichi Handa <address@hidden>
>
> > make distclean in leim/Makefile.in doesn't currently make clean.
> > I've attached a patch.
>
> Thank you, I've just installed it.

I'm not sure we should install that change as it is: it will cause
"make distclean" to remove some of the files that are distributed as
part of the Leim tarball.  For example, cyrillic.elc is removed by
"make clean", but it is also part of leim-NN.MM.tar.gz, AFAICS.  And
there are others.

Perhaps the `clean' target needs to be changed as well.