Re: Add M-x occur to the menu-bar

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Add M-x occur to the menu-bar
Date: 03 Mar 2004 22:57:49 +0100

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:
> > emacs-devel seems to be down so I've cc-ed Kim Storm for help.
>
> I got your message, and am not personally on the CC list, so it isn't down.
> [Maybe it's slow delivering to some hosts.]

I that case, you may be the only one receiving emacs-devel messages.
Did you see the two messages I (re)sent today ??  It is 8 hours ago,
and I haven't seen them on the list yet.

One thing I noticed is that the user names have now returned as the
author of the CVS commits -- coincidentally(?) that happened
last Wednesday too...

++kfs