Excessive delays on emacs-devel

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Excessive delays on emacs-devel
Date: 05 Mar 2004 17:35:57 +0100

It seems like emacs-devel is has recovered to some extent; at least
two mails I (re)sent yesterday have appeared on the list, but with 12
hours delay or so, so there is still something spooky going on...

BTW, I find it strange that the maintainers at mail.gnu.org didn't
post a message to the list telling that there was a problem (with a
short description of what is was), that mail to the list got lost, but
that things are back to normal (which I still doubt they really are).