Re: Pretest scheduled?

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Re: Pretest scheduled?
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:52:58 +0530

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:52:55 +0100, "Andreas Schwab" <address@hidden>
> Savannah is now using CVS over SSH even for anonymous access, so you
> should be able to access it.

The problem is that the firewall does not allow SSH connections. It just
allows normal HTTP, FTP and SSL connections. Earlier, I was able to
connect using a tunneling tool through SSL from our proxy and access GNU
Emacs from CVS.
 I guess, I am just stuck and there is no way to get back into main
 stream! Hence, I am forced to fall out and just watch wonderful things
 happening in GNU Emacs development!

with best regards,
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Proud FSF member: #1935