Re: corrections in TUTORIAL.ru

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: corrections in TUTORIAL.ru
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:38:52 +0300

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
> Alex Ott <address@hidden> writes:
>> Hello
>>
>> please commit to cvs my corrections to TUTORIAL.ru
>
> Done.

I noticed this patch removed the arch tag.  Restoring it
is not a problem, but I have a related question: why the
file `etc/HELLO' has no arch tag?  There are very different
versions of this file in the trunk and the unicode branch,
and neither has the arch tag.  Perhaps arch tags should be
added for the same reasons as all other files already have
them?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/